Medically proven mind-body approaches derived from meditation and yoga to counteract stress & stimulate well-being and healing. Engaging in these practices and integrating them into your life, you can learn to manage chronic pain, promote optimal healing, reduce anxiety and feelings of panic, and improve the overall quality of your life…
Vogel’s own reflection on the meaning and use of the cards is described as “a fundamental healing process for reaching beyond the limitations of gender roles found in our society”.
The End of Sorrow, covers chapters 1–6 of the Gita, and concentrates on the individual: the nature of our innermost Self, how it can be discovered in the depths of consciousness, and how this discovery transforms daily life. The introduction includes instructions in Easwaran’s universal method of passage meditation.
This second volume in the three-volume set covers chapters 7–12 of the Gita, and concentrates on the supreme reality which underlies all creation. Easwaran builds a bridge between scientific knowledge and spiritual wisdom, culminating in the final chapter, The Way of Love.
This third volume in a three-volume set, To Love Is to Know Me, covers chapters 13–18 of the Gita, and concentrates on the relationship between the Self within and the supreme reality which underlies all creation. Global in scope, the emphasis is on what you can do to make a difference in the world.
Using this compassionate, heart-centered approach, you’ll find guidance and support in surrendering to the relief of not knowing. You’ll also discover that what you’ve been seeking has never really been out of reach—something that is, indeed, beyond belief: the unbelievable happiness of accepting what is.
What would it be like to free yourself from limitations and soar beyond your boundaries? What can you do each day to discover inner peace and serenity? The Untethered Soul offers simple yet profound answers to these questions.
Is it possible to live well when the very ground we stand on is shaky? Yes, says everyone’s favorite Buddhist nun, it’s even possible to live beautifully, compassionately, and happily on shaky ground—and the secret is: the ground is always shaky…
How can we live our lives when everything seems to fall apart—when we are continually overcome by fear, anxiety, and pain? The answer, Pema Chödrön suggests, might be just the opposite of what you expect….
This 25th anniversary edition of the #1 New York Times bestseller by Thomas Moore provides a powerful spiritual message for our troubled times. A revolutionary approach to thinking about daily life—everyday activities, events, problems and creative opportunities—and a therapeutic lifestyle focusing on looking more deeply into emotional problems and learning how to sense sacredness in all.
DAVID VITO GREGOLI’S OMLAND
Tina Malia Awakenings
India Arie Songversation
Kimberly Haynes, Awaken Me 2016
Skin or scalp issues with dryness or itchiness? Is your hair frizzy and uncontrollable? Guess what! Its the chlorine! This magical device will change all that for you. Order yours TODAY!
- Designed to simulate deep touch pressure—like a really good hug or gentle squeeze
- Excellent for PTSD sleep problems
- Great for anyone who wants to feel more calm and relaxed
- Features bpa free pellets
B.E.S.T. Trace Minerals
- Nourish hair and skin
- Improve digestion and bowel function
- Liquify stagnant and toxic lymphatic fluid
- Facilitate countless other metabolic processes important for maintaining life
- ORGANIFI GENTLY DRIED SUPER GREENS POWDER scientifically designed to nourish your body with vital nutrients, helps to support immunity with the highest quality ingredients
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: you’re protected by a 30 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class customer service!!
- all natural, ayurvedic herbal deodorant of the yogis of South India
- Wear it to feel good and attract abundance in all aspects of your life!
- Each jar is a 3 month supply
- Ideal for yoga, meditation, body work & simple joys in life.
- Ancient formula of sandalwood, rose, tulsi and more.